Uniscene Bcn is committed to providing exceptional service to all of our clients. We understand that sometimes unexpected circumstances can arise, and you may need to cancel your ticket to one of our events. In such cases, our refund policy is as follows:
Refund eligibility: If you decide to cancel your ticket to our event, you may be eligible for a partial refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must cancel your ticket at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Refund amount: If you cancel your ticket 72 hours prior to the event, you will receive an 80% refund of the total ticket price. The remaining 20% will be used to cover the costs of organizing the event, which includes venue rental, equipment rental, staffing, and other expenses incurred by Uniscene Bcn.
Refund request: To request a refund, please send an email to our customer service team at email@example.com. In your email, please include your full name, ticket number, and the reason for the cancellation.
Refund processing time: Once we receive your refund request, we will process it within 10 business days. You will receive a confirmation email once your refund has been processed.
No refunds after 72 hours: If you cancel your ticket less than 72 hours prior to the event, you will not be eligible for a refund. This policy is in place to ensure that we can provide the best possible experience for all of our clients.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances can arise, and we strive to be as accommodating as possible while still ensuring that we can provide the best possible experience for all of our clients. If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If events are not booked often enough, the organiser can change times, conditions or the design of the events. This will be communicated and communicated to each client accordingly. If the client does not agree, the total amount of the event will be refunded.